Viyet - Designer Furniture - Storage - Antique Continental Style Bird's Eye Maple Dresser ( Antique Maple Dresser #1)
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Viyet - Designer Furniture - Storage - Antique Continental Style Bird's Eye Maple Dresser ( Antique Maple Dresser #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1080 x 1080. It's file size is only 124 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Antique Maple Dresser.
Viyet - Designer Furniture - Storage - Antique Continental Style Bird's Eye Maple Dresser ( Antique Maple Dresser #1) Photos Gallery
Essence of Viyet - Designer Furniture - Storage - Antique Continental Style Bird's Eye Maple Dresser
Designerde•sign•er (di zī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who devises or executes designs, esp. one who creates forms, structures, and patterns, as for works of art or machines.
- a schemer, intriguer, or plotter.
- designed or created by or carrying a label or identification of a designer, esp. a fashion designer, but often mass-produced: designer jeans.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Eyeeye (ī),USA pronunciation n., pl. eyes, (Archaic) ey•en or eyne;
v., eyed, ey•ing or eye•ing.
- the organ of sight, in vertebrates typically one of a pair of spherical bodies contained in an orbit of the skull and in humans appearing externally as a dense, white, curved membrane, or sclera, surrounding a circular, colored portion, or iris, that is covered by a clear, curved membrane, or cornea, and in the center of which is an opening, or pupil, through which light passes to the retina.
- the aggregate of structures situated within or near the orbit that assist, support, or protect the eye.
- this organ with respect to the color of the iris: blue eyes.
- the region surrounding the eye: a black eye; puffy eyes.
vision: a sharp eye.
- the power of seeing;
appreciative or discriminating visual perception: the eye of an artist.
- a look, glance, or gaze: to cast one's eye at a beautiful necklace.
- an attentive look, close observation, or watch: to be under the eye of a guard.
- regard, view, aim, or intention: to have an eye to one's own advantage.
- a manner or way of looking at a thing;
opinion: in the eyes of the law.
- a center of light, intelligence, influence, etc.
- something resembling or suggesting the eye in appearance, shape, etc., as the opening in the lens of a camera, a peephole, or a buttonhole.
- the bud of a potato, Jerusalem artichoke, etc.
- a small, contrastingly colored part at the center of a flower.
- the central spot of a target;
- a choice center cut of meat: an eye of round; the eye of the rib.
- one of the round spots on the tail feathers of a peacock.
- the hole in a needle.
- a hole made in a thing for the insertion of some object, as the handle of a tool: the eye of an ax.
- a metal or other ring through which something, as a rope or rod, is passed.
- the loop into which a hook is inserted.
- a photoelectric cell or similar device used to perform a function analogous to visual inspection.
- a ring on the end of a tension member, as an eye bar or eye bolt, for connection with another member.
- a hole formed during the maturation of cheese, esp. Emmenthaler or Gruyère.
- a loop worked at the end of a rope.
- the approximately circular region of relatively light winds and fair weather found at the center of a severe tropical cyclone.
- eyes, the extreme forward part of the upper deck at the bow of a vessel.
- the precise direction from which a wind is blowing.
- an eye for an eye, repayment in kind, as revenge for an injustice.
- be all eyes, to give all one's attention to something;
- catch someone's eye, to draw or attract someone's attention: to catch the waiter's eye.
- give (someone) the eye, [Informal.]to look fixedly at (another person), esp. with obvious admiration;
ogle: She ignored the men who were giving her the eye.
- have an eye for, to have the ability to appreciate distinctions in;
be discerning or perceptive about: She has an eye for antique furniture.
- have eyes only for:
- to want no other person or thing but: She was always surrounded by admirers, but she had eyes only for Harry.
- to see, or view, or desire to see only. Also, only have eyes for.
- in a pig's eye, [Slang.]absolutely notnb;
dw d never: In a pig's eye I will!
- keep an eye on, to watch over attentively: Please keep an eye on my plants while I'm away.
- keep an eye out for, to be vigilant in looking or watching for: The announcer told his listeners to keep an eye out for the escaped criminal.
- keep one's eye on the ball, to remain attentive;
be especially alert.
- keep one's eyes open, to be especially alert or observant.
- lay, clap, or set eyes on, [Informal.]to catch sight of;
see: They had never laid eyes on such a big car before.
- make eyes at, to gaze flirtatiously or amorously at.
- my eye! [Informal.](a mild exclamation of contradiction or surprise): He says he wasn't told about this? My eye!
- open one's eyes, to bring someone to a realization of the truth or of something previously unknown: A trip through Asia opened his eyes to the conditions under which millions had to live.
- pick the eyes out, [Australia and New Zealand.]to select the best parts or items.
- run one's eye over, to glance briefly at;
- see eye to eye, to have exactly the same opinion;
agree: They have never been able to see eye to eye on politics.
- see with half an eye, to see or realize immediately or with ease: Anyone can see with half an eye that the plan is doomed to fail.
- shut one's eyes to, to refuse to see or consider;
disregard: We can no longer shut our eyes to the gravity of the situation.
- sight for sore eyes, a welcome sight;
a pleasant surprise: After our many days in the desert, the wretched village was a sight for sore eyes.
- with an eye to, with a plan or purpose of: with an eye to one's future.
- with one's eyes open, aware of the inherent or potential risks: She signed the papers with her eyes open.
- to fix the eyes upon;
view: to eye the wonders of nature.
- to observe or watch narrowly: She eyed the two strangers with suspicion.
- to make an eye in: to eye a needle.
- [Obs.]to appear to the eye.
Maplema•ple (mā′pəl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer, species of which are grown as shade or ornamental trees, for timber, or for sap. Cf. maple family.
- the wood of any such tree.
- the flavor of maple syrup or maple sugar.
- [Bowling Slang.]pin (def. 11).
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
This table is sold with natural or metallic coloring including gray, dark or bright. Seats are used too straightforward and never too much with the quantity of 3 seats. Because the measurement is not too large, this stand is just useful for speaking and eating alone. Resources employed glass or ie material.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be used to place fruits utensils including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once lean using a square or circular legs are tiny and thin to be able to avoid the impact of tightness inside the kitchen.
The Antique Maple Dresser suitable for natural form of home room. This natural stand has a square shape that is thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impact. This table combines natural hues like brown and bright.