Auditorium Seating Section have 8 photos it's including Retractable Auditorium Seating - Google Search | Theatre Blueprints | Pinterest | Auditorium Seating, Ordinary Auditorium Seating Section #2 Zoom Image | View Original Size, The Stadia Cross Section View Drawing, Wuzhen Theater / Artech Architects | Architecture, Cultural Center And Concert Hall, Hill Auditorium Seating Charts, Nice Auditorium Seating Section #6 Auditorium-seating-layout-example-01a, Zoom Image | View Original Size, Auditorium Seating Dimensions Depends On Seat Design 002.jpg. Here are the images:
This image about Auditorium Seating Section was uploaded at October 21, 2017 at 11:27 pm. This article is published in the Sectional category. Auditorium Seating Section is labelled with Auditorium Seating Section, Auditorium, Seating, Section..Auditorium Seating Section get to be the most critical element in flooring for your home's option. In the event a floor your colour decide on too dark if you have a tiny house minimalist this can create your property inside search fascinated miserable and claustrophobic.
your family will not feel comfortable sitting at home so as to create the bad aftereffects of your household users along with if we feel uncomfortable inside the property, then you certainly resemble to perform beyond your property. When you'll find two shades with the dimension of the region of the area within the area the same shade of the ground you can observe the distinction however they will vary.
There is a widespread feeling, quiet, and cozy whenever we vary for the reason that space. Thus the hardwood floors' color could you select should really since an error of ceramic colors may determine the sweetness of one's residence, you pay attention , nor be underestimated.
Interpretation of Auditorium Seating Section
Auditoriumau•di•to•ri•um (ô′di tôr′ē əm, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -to•ri•ums, -to•ri•a
(-tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-).USA pronunciation
- the space set apart for the audience in a theater, school, or other public building.
- a building for public gatherings;
Seatingseat•ing (sē′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of furnishing with, assigning, or escorting to a seat.
- the arrangement of seats in a theater, stadium, etc.
- material for seats, esp. upholstery.
- of or pertaining to seats or those who are sitting: the seating plan of a theater.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.