Hello there, this image is about BHP 434DB Drive In Closet Door Ball Catch - Oil Rubbed Bronze ( Closet Door Latch With Ball #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 652 x 599. This photo's file size is just 21 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Closet Door Latch With Ball.
6 photos of BHP 434DB Drive In Closet Door Ball Catch - Oil Rubbed Bronze ( Closet Door Latch With Ball #6)
Essence of BHP 434DB Drive In Closet Door Ball Catch - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Catchcatch (kach),USA pronunciation v., caught, catch•ing, n., adj.
- to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
- to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
- to intercept and seize;
take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
- to come upon suddenly;
surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
- to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.
- to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).
- to lay hold of;
clasp: He caught her arm.
- to grip, hook, or entangle: The closing door caught his arm.
- to allow (something) to become gripped, hooked, snagged, or entangled: He caught his coat on a nail.
- to attract or arrest: The painting caught his fancy. His speech caught our attention.
- to check or restrain suddenly (often used reflexively): She caught her breath in surprise. He caught himself before he said the wrong thing.
- to see or attend: to catch a show.
- to strike;
hit: The blow caught him on the head.
- to become inspired by or aware of: I caught the spirit of the occasion.
- to fasten with or as if with a catch: to catch the clasp on a necklace.
- to deceive: No one was caught by his sugary words.
- to attract the attention of;
charm: She was caught by his smile and good nature.
- to grasp with the intellect;
comprehend: She failed to catch his meaning.
- to hear clearly: We caught snatches of their conversation.
- to apprehend and record;
capture: The painting caught her expression perfectly.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to assist at the birth of: The town doctor caught more than four hundred children before he retired.
- to become gripped, hooked, or entangled: Her foot caught in the net.
- to overtake someone or something moving (usually fol. by up, up with, or up to).
- to take hold: The door lock doesn't catch.
- [Baseball.]to play the position of catcher: He catches for the Yankees.
- to become lighted;
ignite: The kindling caught instantly.
- to become established, as a crop or plant, after germination and sprouting.
- catch a crab, (in rowing) to bungle a stroke by failing to get the oar into the water at the beginning or by failing to withdraw it properly at the end.
- catch at, to grasp at eagerly;
accept readily: He caught at the chance to get free tickets.
- catch a turn, to wind a rope around a bitt, capstan, etc., for one full turn.
- catch it, [Informal.]to receive a reprimand or punishment: He'll catch it from his mother for tearing his good trousers again.
- catch on:
- to become popular: That new song is beginning to catch on.
- to grasp mentally;
understand: You'd think he'd catch on that he's boring us.
- [New England.](in cooking) to scorch or burn slightly;
sear: A pot roast is better if allowed to catch on.
- catch out, [Chiefly Brit.]to catch or discover (a person) in deceit or an error.
- catch up:
- to lift or snatch suddenly: Leaves were caught up in the wind.
- to bring or get up to date (often fol. by on or with): to catch up on one's reading.
- to come up to or overtake (something or someone) (usually fol. by with): to catch up with the leader in a race.
- to become involved or entangled with: caught up in the excitement of the crowd.
- to point out to (a person) minor errors, untruths, etc. (usually fol. by on): We caught the teacher up on a number of factual details.
- [Falconry.]to capture for further training (a hawk that has been flown at hack).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to harness (a horse or mule).
- the act of catching.
- anything that catches, esp. a device for checking motion, as a latch on a door.
- any tricky or concealed drawback: It seems so easy that there must be a catch somewhere.
- a slight, momentary break or crack in the voice.
- that which is caught, as a quantity of fish: The fisherman brought home a large catch.
- a person or thing worth getting, esp. a person regarded as a desirable matrimonial prospect: My mother thinks Pat would be quite a catch.
- a game in which a ball is thrown from one person to another: to play catch; to have a catch.
- a fragment: catches of a song.
- a round, esp. one in which the words are so arranged as to produce ludicrous effects.
- the catching and holding of a batted or thrown ball before it touches the ground.
- [Rowing.]the first part of the stroke, consisting of the placing of the oar into the water.
- the establishment of a crop from seed: a catch of clover.
- catchy (def. 3).
Oiloil (oil),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- a substance of this or similar consistency.
- refined or crude petroleum.
- See oil color.
- See oil painting.
- unctuous hypocrisy;
- an oilskin garment.
- [Australian and New Zealand Slang.]facts or news;
information: good oil.
- pour oil on troubled waters, to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument.
- strike oil:
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well.
- to have good luck, esp. financially;
make an important and valuable discovery: They struck oil only after years of market research.
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil.
- to bribe.
- to make unctuous or smooth: to oil his words.
- to convert into oil by melting, as butter.
- pertaining to or resembling oil.
- using oil, esp. as a fuel: an oil furnace.
- concerned with the production or use of oil: an offshore oil rig.
- made with oil.
- obtained from oil.
Rubbedrub (rub),USA pronunciation v., rubbed, rub•bing, n.
- to subject the surface of (a thing or person) to pressure and friction, as in cleaning, smoothing, polishing, coating, massaging, or soothing: to rub a table top with wax polish; to rub the entire back area.
- to move (something) back and forth or with a rotary motion, as against or along another surface: to rub the cloth over the glass pane.
- to spread or apply (something) with pressure and friction over something else or a person: to rub lotion on her chapped hands.
- to move (two things) with pressure and friction over or back and forth over each other (often fol. by together): He rubbed his hands together.
- to mark, polish, force, move, etc. (something) by pressure and friction (often fol. by over, in, or into).
- to remove by pressure and friction;
erase (often fol. by off or out).
- to exert pressure and friction on something.
- to move with pressure against something.
- to admit of being rubbed in a specified manner: Chalk rubs off easily.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to proceed, continue in a course, or keep going with effort or difficulty (usually fol. by on, along, or through): He manages to rub along.
- rub down:
- to smooth off, polish, or apply a coating to: to rub a chair down with sandpaper.
- to give a massage to.
- rub it in, [Informal.]to emphasize or reiterate something unpleasant in order to tease or annoy: The situation was embarrassing enough without having you rub it in.
- rub off on, to become transferred or communicated to by example or association: Some of his good luck must have rubbed off on me.
- rub out:
- to obliterate;
- [Slang.]to murder: They rubbed him out before he could get to the police.
- rub the wrong way, to irritate;
annoy: a manner that seemed to rub everyone the wrong way.
- rub up, to refresh one's memory of (a subject, language, etc.).
- an act or instance of rubbing: an alcohol rub.
- something that annoys or irritates one's feelings, as a sharp criticism, a sarcastic remark, or the like: to resent rubs concerning one's character.
- an annoying experience or circumstance.
- an obstacle, impediment, or difficulty: We'd like to travel, but the rub is that we have no money.
- a rough or abraded area caused by rubbing.
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Besides getting used for engaging guests, a living room often you employ to see textbooks or perhaps relax on Sunday. A seat that's a design that is slick can assist the room's entire appearance. Nonetheless, the style has to be with the ease supplied in keeping. We propose so that you can get the design you prefer that you simply prevent overly reducing comfort.
There are many options clever design that also offers convenience that you could pick supplements. Consequently, don't be happy with one solution only. Again, do not desire to obtain a seat for style that is good alone. To fit BHP 434DB Drive In Closet Door Ball Catch - Oil Rubbed Bronze ( Closet Door Latch With Ball #6) ought to be met first, you need as well as the style.
In case your home is tiny, making the room increases as being a living room, you should think about if filled constantly, if the item is durable. You can observe to the style and the style, once your preferences are achieved. Is sensible to choose a layout that's not fixated by age. Hence, even though the tendency changed, visitor seats will not produce uninterested or appears old.