Hi , this image is about Colorado Log Cabin (good Colorado Quilt Museum #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1536 x 1358. It's file size is only 439 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Colorado Quilt Museum.
Explanation of Colorado Log Cabin
Coloradocol•o•rad•o (kol′ə rad′ō, -rä′dō),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of cigars) of medium color and strength.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
Few might concur that there is something. Every human eye is experienced to receive surfaces that are regular in virtually any bathroom regardless of how good the appearance is.
- to confine;
What type of Colorado Quilt Museum can be obtained today? There are numerous infinite tips when it comes to decorating surfaces. Designing the surfaces in this region can be achieved merely by painting having a specific topic that will make the area look bigger than it is actually.
The surfaces typically of well maintained bathrooms are basically basically or occasionally hidden with beautiful hardwood ornaments up to the roof. This with all the proper combination of toilet roof lights can help in creating a good expertise.
Using the usage of showcases getting increasingly more preferred, decorating suggestions are increasingly essential nowadays. The more showcases to the wall, the better the look and experience of the toilet that offers a larger image of the little area.