Howdy , this attachment is about Corian Solid Surface Color (ordinary Corian Solid Surface Colors #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 581 x 3129. This blog post's file size is only 356 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Corian Solid Surface Colors.
Meaning of Corian Solid Surface Color
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Surfacesur•face (sûr′fis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -faced, -fac•ing.
- the outer face, outside, or exterior boundary of a thing;
outermost or uppermost layer or area.
- any face of a body or thing: the six surfaces of a cube.
- extent or area of outer face;
- the outward appearance, esp. as distinguished from the inner nature: to look below the surface of a matter.
- [Geom.]any figure having only two dimensions;
part or all of the boundary of a solid.
- land or sea transportation, rather than air, underground, or undersea transportation.
- an airfoil.
- of, on, or pertaining to the surface;
- apparent rather than real;
superficial: to be guilty of surface judgments.
- of, pertaining to, or via land or sea: surface mail.
- belonging to a late stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the surface structure.
- to finish the surface of;
give a particular kind of surface to;
make even or smooth.
- to bring to the surface;
cause to appear openly: Depth charges surfaced the sub. So far we've surfaced no applicants.
- to rise to the surface: The submarine surfaced after four days.
- to work on or at the surface.
F, equiv. to sur- sur-1 + face face, appar. modeled on L superficies superficies] sur′face•less, adj.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
You'll be able to select furniture you will install inside the master suite but make everything that is sure is important and will not create the feel of packed inside it. Be sure you choose that will merge nicely together with the colour colors chosen around the walls and roofs, as you can coordinate the hues.
Screen maintenance applications exist in versions that are wide in the home improvement outlets, so the best that will be rewarded using the whole environment of the Corian Solid Surface Color (ordinary Corian Solid Surface Colors #8) can be chosen by you.
This is actually the element that stops the effect in the bedroom. Curtain your window with a different or curtain form of window attention request in this means that you shut and can open it anytime, it'll give you the privacy you need, without sacrificing the cosmetic factor, and all.
In addition to furniture, small such things as arrangements, mementos, lamps, as well as other knick-knacks should be chosen properly. They have to manage well with the overall design of the Corian Solid Surface Color (ordinary Corian Solid Surface Colors #8) and will not produce mayhem.